Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Merry Christmas!!!!! And photos from 15 to 21 of December 2014


Just a quick post to wish everyone a Merry, Merry Christmas! Filled with joy and peace, as much as possible.

And also to post the photos from last week. Since it was a very busy week and these last few days have been the same, there are only three. Surprise, surprise, NO food photos!

A very old Dunlop racket that Grandfather used to play tennis in his teenager years. Two more liptints from Etude House, that arrived last week and that look beautiful. There is a possibility that I’m getting addicted to tints… these are supposed to be on the dark and burgundy side, but not on my lips. Still I love them both!
And me, wearing the Rosy tint lips by Etude House in colour 8. Again, it’s supposed to look more burgundy…

Merry Christmas! Enjoy it as much as you can and I’m going to bed since we’re done with today’s work! It was a very busy and tiring day.


Kisses and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Xana 

16 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays and Merry Xmas!

    http://curyinthecity.blogspot.com/
    Fashion&Fun PARIS
    Visit our madhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas sweetie! I hope that you and your family are doing great and that your Christmas and the rest of the holidays are filled with blessings, peace and joy! Take care ! <3 xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice post. cute pictures, love the lipcolor :)
    very inspiring blog
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated merry christmas Xana...i wanted a lip tint that is not drying, any reco? Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the wishes. Same to you and hope you accomplish everything you set yourself for 2015! <3

    Kind regards,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year and wish you all the best for 2015!!
    After a long break I am officially back and thank you so much for your support!! I deeply appreciate it ;)
    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory
    @MyLyfeMyStoryBlog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year for you!!! I hope you are well!!!
    Have a nice day!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm happy to you had a great Holiday hun, and I wish you all the best for the New Year of 2015! You look really gorgeous with the red lip tint :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy new year to you :D
    Like your posts!

    What about follow4follow? Would be happy if we support each other!
    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Opa! Seja bem vinda ao meu Instagram!

    Aquele BB Cream de olhos é muito bom! Estou usando direto.

    Feliz Natal, super atrasado! hahaha! E Feliz Ano Novo também! :P

    Adorei as fotos, Alexandra!

    Ótima sexta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for stopping by! Looking forward to your next post!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love color of your lipstick, btw, this color suits to you a lot :) I can't wait for your next post and thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, dear Alexandra :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colour suits you:)

    http://bethinvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete