Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Weekly photos from 2 to 8 of June, 2014

Eu quero apresentar as minhas desculpas por esta ausência, mas pensei mesmo que conseguia avisar toda a gente aqui no blog, coisa que infelizmente não foi possível. Não tenho estado muito tempo em casa, em Lisboa, nestas últimas semanas. Esta semana não é excepção, o que significa menos oportunidades para escrever e menos acesso à internet. Nem tenho actualizado o instagram e o twitter.
Já que hoje tenho consegui vir à net, vou mostrar-vos as fotos da semana passada.
I do want to apologize for this absence. I was hoping I could have warned everyone in time, but that did not happen, unfortunately. I haven’t been at home, in Lisbon, very much these past few weeks. This one is no exception and that means less opportunities to write and internet access.  I haven’t updated my Instagram or twitter either.

Since I got a chance today, I will show you my weekly photos from last week. 

Doces e plantas! Por norma as maçãs são mais para o inverno, mas comigo é em qualquer altura. Finalmente acabei o meu creme de caracol da marca Secret Key acabou e já comecei a usar o da fórmula em gel. Lá consegui fazer um terço, mais ainda tenho de tentar outras maneiras, embora esse tenha ficado giro. E no fim, já eu estava pronta para dias mais quentes.
Sweets and plants! Usually those apples are popular in winter but I can eat them all year long. I finally finished my Secret Key snail cream and started the gel formula. Also managed to make a rosary, but I will have to try other options, though that one looks cute. And then it’s me, already ready for warmer days.

Ténis com estrelinhas da Primark
Meias de riscas da Calzedonia – têm um barquinho de lado.
Calções da Shop One – feitos em Portugal, presente de aniversário.
Top às riscas da Green Coast, no El Corte Inglês – tem uma risquinha prateada pelo meio

Star sneakers by Primark
Navy-blue stripe socks by Calzedonia – they have a little boat on the side.
Shorts by Shop One – Portuguese store and those were made in Portugal. Birthday present.
Striped crop top by Green Coast, from El Corte Inglês – it has a thin silver line throughout.


Finalmente temos sol e calor, pelo menos por uns tempos, embora ainda não tenha tido a oportunidade de aproveitar como deve de ser. Espero que estejam todos bem e até breve. Eu vou responder aos comentários e ver os vossos posts assim que conseguir! Beijinhos!
We finally have sun and heat, at least for a while, though I haven’t had the chance to enjoy it properly. Hope everyone is doing well and see you soon. I will respond to your comments and check everyone’s posts as soon as I can! Lots of kisses!


Fiquem bem! Até ao meu próximo post!
Xana

Take care! See you on my next post!
Xana 

35 comments:

  1. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. most of the days now in our country is raing cats and dogs and so nice to sleep :) that shorts looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your look compliments you well. Love it!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling once again i am shocked at how canada doesn't have PRIMARK!!!! so many cool things from there! your sneakers look realie nice !! :)

    xoox, Mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always nice to have heat and sun esp when you have been living in the cold for quite a while. We are experiencing some unofficial heat wave here. The air is simply too still and warm that I hope for some cold. Hope you have more time on hand soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute shirt :)

    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's good news, that you hadn't any problems with access to Internet and that you spent great time with your family in Lisbon! And I like your shorts, dear!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorei o seu look, que bom que a temperatura esquetou por ai, aqui tambem estamos felizes com o calor. Bjus

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely casual look
    xoxo
    http://sofiscloset.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good taste!

    Read my new restaurant review
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/06/kitchen.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful look!!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your shorts and top combo! I'm such a sucker for striped tops :P Hope you get internet access agains soon! <3

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit dear. Love the shorts, so so beautiful!!!
    Happy Monday to you
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice photograph. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool look!!!
    Kisses darling!!!
    http://expressyourselfbypaolalauretano.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Alexandra, hope you are out of Lisbon for a pleasant reason :-) lovely pics and your relaxed outfit is super cute
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute look!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable outfit, I love the cute bright shoes.

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great update, babe!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Alexandra! You don't have to apologise, I completely understand. :) It's nice that you're experiencing warmer and sunny weather now, I hope you get the time to take advantage of it! The rosary you made looks so cute, it must have been so much fun to make. Loving your sneakers, you look amazing! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are absolutely amazing! Love your blog!
    May be you'd like to follow each other? Let me know:)

    Maggie from
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're so cute ! I love this outfit :)


    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  23. love yout outfit! would love to see a whole post with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. cute look and thank you so much for your lovely thoughts on my past post!!
    Deeply appreciate it ;)
    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory
    @MyLyfeMyStoryBlog

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great inspiration pictures

    Visit my lifestyle blog
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Have a wonderful weekend!!!!:)))
    Besos, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely post, and great inspirations!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice post my friend! :-)

    My last outfit on
    www.ilblogdelmarchese.com

    ReplyDelete