Saturday, 17 May 2014

Tag post May 2014! This or that beauty tag!

Spent the week in Cascais and that usually mean less blog activity. But this week I will stay in Lisbon and I’m already preparing my morning skin care routine post!

Tag post proposed to me by the lovely Gleetree92. Go check out her blog. She has some amazing nail art designs and awesome good tips and DIY!


Makeup
Blush or Bronzer?   Blush
Lip gloss or Lipstick?  Lip glosses leave my lips very shiny and I like it but I prefer lipstick since they tend to last longer
Eyeliner or Mascara?   Eyeliner, since I rarely use mascara, it’s always a lash serum.
Foundation or Concealer?   Neither. I use BB creams!
Colourful or Neutral eye shadow?  It would depend, but mostly neutral for a daily use. It’s just safer
Brushes or Hands?  Hands mostly. I can’t seem to work well with brushes… maybe I need more practice.


Hair:
Straight or Curled?   Unfortunately straight! Hair salons can’t curl my hair, so at home it’s almost impossible. Sometimes I can make a few waves and I feel lucky.
Bun or ponytail?   I love buns but my hair is still too short for them to look pretty…
Up or down?   Up in the summer and down in winter!
Hairspray or gel?   Rarely, but hairspray.
Long or Short?  Long! Always long! Had very short hair (like a boy) for several times in my childhood and early teens years and now I freak out every time I need to cut the split ends ONLY!
Light or dark?   Between dark-blond to very light-brown, it’s how it looks better on me.
Clips or bobby pins?   Prefer hair clips but sometimes bobby pins are necessary.
Wax or shave?   Neither. Permanent hair removal, through Intense Pulsed Light.


Nails
Long or short?  Long, but not too long, otherwise I can’t perform even the simplest task.
Natural or acrylic?   Natural
Bright or darks?   Brighter colours, even in winter.
Top coat or Base coat?   Both! But if I really had to choose, it would be base coat to properly protect my natural nails.


Body
Perfume or body mist?   Perfume
Lotion or body butter?  Body butter
Body wash or soap bar?  I like soaps better but body washes are simpler to work with, especially in the shower.


Fashion
Jeans or sweat pants?   Jeans
Skirts or dresses?  Tough question, but I would have to say dresses, more specifically the RIGHT dress, a lot of people can’t seem to choose THE proper dress.
Long or short sleeves?   I guess long for winter and short for summer?!
Flip flops or sandals?   Sandals! Can’t walk with flip flops, I will fall flat on my nose!
Studs or dangling earrings?   Dangling! Love big pretty earrings!
Necklaces or bracelets?   Bracelets
Flats or heels?   Considering the type of heels I own, I can choose heels.
Stripes or plaids?   Very difficult… impossible to choose!
Abercrombie or Hollister?  Have never tried any of these brands, but they have cool clothing.

And it’s finished! Hope you will enjoy reading it. I dare anyone who reads my blog to make this tag!!!!! I’m curious to check your answers.

Fiquem bem! Até ao meu próximo post!
Xana

Take care! See you on my next post!
Xana 

20 comments:

  1. Eu gosto muito destes desafios, pois permitem-nos conhecer melhor as pessoas que estão por detrás de cada blog! ^^

    Beijinhos e bom fim de semana :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers!!!

    ─────▄███▄──▄███▄───----
    ────▐██████▐█████▌────
    ─────▀████▌█████▀─────
    ───────▀██▐███▀───────
    ─────────▀▐█▀─── Feliz fin de semana... B E S I T O S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear. Thank you for always having activity on my Instagram and visiting back despite me not doing the same for the past few weeks. Been so busy before and after the Taiwan trip. I think we have lots of similarities here like ALL SAME for make up, and almost all for nails.

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice tag! I love this list~ <3
    Following you now on GFC and G+ sweetie! I hope you will do the same and enjoy my blog! ^^

    Have a beautiful Sunday!

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag! I also would choose heels, stright hair & eyes without eyeshadows for a daily useing :) lovely blog!
    www.lefffka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool tags!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog!


    http://kissthestarsblog.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been wanting to do this tag too! Nice post my dear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed reading this post and I agree with you on most points :)

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoy reading posts like this and seeing all the different answers from different people - really cool!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was very interesting read all your replies!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. As usual phenomenal post! You are a champion!
    I can see that you love what you are doing!
    Thanks for posting! Love you :-*



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  13. Ja respondemos essa TAG e bem legal! Valeu!
    Bjus

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tag and thank you so much for your lovely thoughts on my past post!!
    Deeply appreciate it ;)
    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory
    @MyLyfeMyStoryBlog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love to learn about other bloggers! I prefer blush over bronzer too :D


    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great answers, I prefer dresses than skirts too ! :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Funny answers :D I'm glad you did the tag as well :D <3

    http://gleetree92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete