Monday, 7 April 2014

First the Liebster award and now I got the Sunshine award from the lovely Arya De Guzman from the Certified LateBloomer!

The rules are as follows:
1-Post a picture of the Sunshine award (the easy part!)

2-Write 11 facts about yourself (this one will be a treat!) and
3-Answer the 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you (we’ll see how that goes…)
4-Link back to the blogger that nominated you (already did that)
5-Nominate 11 bloggers you feel bring sunshine to the blogger world (considering a few have already been nominated, hard task ahead!) and notify them

6-Think of 11 questions to propose to your nominees (my brain will not be happy with all this work, at this hour and considering I’m sick again)

About me:
1-Bad-temper! I have a very good heart (I can brag about it and if anyone disagrees, come say it to my face and I’ll show you the truth!) but a fiery temper!
2-I’m very shy
3-I’m way too dreamy
4-Still believe in “stupid” true love for someone, not the disgusting relationships I see nowadays and I’m a proper romantic at heart
5-I’m a very girly girl, but I can stand up for myself when, and only when I have to
6-If someone tells me I’m beautiful, I have a hard time believing it. I just think that person is trying to be nice or that an idiot is trying to get into my pants (sorry about the rudeness!)
7-Love to read and write
8-I’m a nerd and I accept that! Especially manga and anime nerd… Slam Dunk at full speed at the moment.
9-I STILL believe there is some GOOD in mankind! Call me stupid, but if you lose hope and faith, what’s left then?
10-Have my own notion of “Prince Charming” and I can assure it has nothing to do with the Disney movies with white horses and gorgeous sets of hair that I myself don’t even have! Stupid Princes Charmings with all that thick hair, short or long!!!!! But I’m still waiting for him to arrive...
11-I have a very hard time expressing my feelings face to face, especially to those closest to me


Now for more interesting facts brought to you by The Certified LateBloomer:
1 Favourite vacation place?
I will answer form the places I already visited of course. Vila Nova de Cerveira, in the far north of Portugal almost touching Spain! We would go to Spain a couple of times when I vacationed there in my teens. I so miss those trips. It’s a beautiful and quiet place that was developing well and fast. My dream is to go there again someday.

2 Summer or rainy season?
I do like the summer, when I’m not melting. Rain can be very annoying and we’ve been having a lot lately, so I guess I prefer the Summer.

3 Divergent or Hunger Games?
I am truly sorry, I haven’t seen any. I am truly, truly sorry and please don’t be mad at me…

4 Favourite actor and why?
Tough one since I haven’t been up to date with movies lately… and the last one I saw, just wanted to erase everything from my memory!

 5 Your crush says “Hi”, what will your reaction be?
At the moment and unfortunately, I only have platonic crushes. Though I think I could answer back, I would probably stagger or say something really stupid at first and then try to correct it, hopefully for the better…

6 You’re addicted to…
Chocolate for starters! It’s truly a serious addiction. I have been trying not to eat chocolate for a few days now… I’m addicted to skin care and lately everything Korean. Also addicted to manga and anime.

7 Favourite youtuber?
I don’t have a specific one at the moment, I do have a couple of youtubers that do a lot of nail art videos showing us how everything it done. And they make it look so easy!
I will leave a link for a video of each:

8 What food instantly pops into your mind when you’re angry?
Chocolate, to try and appease me and so that I can feel calm.

9 What do you think is the coolest job on earth?
It’s not exactly a job…  It’s volunteer work.

10 Favourite type of music?
Depends on the day, but there is always one style I get back to; rock and all its branches, particularly Japanese. Recently it’s mostly about either Korean pop or Japanese anime songs.

11 Are you beautiful?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, meaning that most of the days I do think I’m beautiful but there a few days when it’s a bit harder to believe that.


Thanks for the interesting questions, especially the last one! How could you ask something like that?!

 Let’s see if I can make MY QUESTIONS as good as yours:
1 Do you drink your milk before going to bed? (I do and it’s about time, so that’s the reason for the question…)
2 Do you experience a bit of happiness every day, even if it’s for a short period of time?
3 Name 3 accessories you couldn’t leave the house without.
4 Do you think eyeliner is indispensable for anyone?
5 What do you like most about yourself?
6 Are you an early riser BY CHOICE, not because of work?
7 Favourite colour or colours?
8 Genie in a lamp and three wishes to grant. What would those wishes be?
9 Smasung, LG, Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei, etc. or IPhone and why?
10 Flashy or more natural make-up for a daily life?
11 Did you find my questions interesting?

On to the nominees:













Hope everything is in order and that you liked the post.
Notifying everyone will take a while so bear with me, still if you see the post, nominated or not, and want to do it, I award you the award as well! 

Fiquem bem! Até ao meu próximo post!
Xana

Take care! See you on my next post!
Xana 

2 comments:

  1. ahahaha, i'm actually expecting a yes from all the bloggers that i nominated :P don't worry about the divergent and hunger games. i'm just curious if i'm the only one who got bored with divergent. i'm also addicted to chocolates and can't stop eating them and then there's tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your award xana! :) i would never have guessed that you have a bad temper since you've been super kind and friendly, honestly you are one of the kindess bloggers i know here :)

    ReplyDelete