Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year 2014

A whole year has gone again! A good sign, on the one hand! I do hope this year will be much better than the last. A lot of bad things happened but luckily a LOT of good things also took place to make up for the bad.
Our Christmas was a bit different this year, just the three of us, but it was good because we spent this season with the people we really love and that have always been there to support us. New Year’s Eve was the same, just the three of us together in the warmth of our home sweet home. Actually on the 24th we had a surprise visit that brought us sweets and good company in the afternoon. They made my grandmother especially happy!
This year I have few resolutions, but I believe they are important: try and live life to the fullest, take care of those who really love me and show them how much I appreciate them, be happy and remove everything and everyone that causes wrong and drama to the three of us. It will be hard, but it has to be done. This year should be the beginning of a new and better life, we TRULY HOPE.
I wish everyone a wonderful year and I’m sure good things will happen for everyone who believes.
My phone is charging, so will have to show you my December buys and my last twitter week in my next post. I can tell you that I’m liking the things I bought, or actually they seem to be working well for my hair. Fingers crossed that this time these new products are THE ONES for me!





Xau gente, fiquem bem! Até ao meu próximo post!
Xana

Bye everyone! See you on my next post!
Xana 

9 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie my best wishes for you in this new year~
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Xana, I also have lots of "bad" things in 2013 but let's just ignore them and move forward to more blessing in 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2014 honey!
    Nuovo post su: http://giusyslife.wordpress.com/2014/01/02/buoni-propositi-del-2014/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi |
    I wish you a very happy New Year 2014 too
    Wishing you all success and rewarding year ahead

    I follow your blog already. You could have followed mine back :))
    Wow I am happy :))))


    Greetings from Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  5. " take care of those who really love me" i am taking this act into heart a little bit more seriously too this year. im actually reading some relationship books atm just so i could learn how to take care of my relationships more. i feel like i have lots of things to learn. i also appreciate what you said about cutting off some people that can harm your other relationships, i think its a wise thing to do. happy new year xana <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you all the best for the New Year, and hope the year of 2014 will give you many great memories. :) I totally agree with you about living your life to the fullest, it's such a overused phrase so people often forget how important it is. It's actually harder than it sounds and it's definitely one of my New Year's resolution too. Sometimes we get caught up with all the drama in life and forget that there's always a brighter side of everything. We only have one life to live, so we should live it up to the fullest right? :) All the best to you, Happy New Year! :)

    www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year Xana, I wish you all the best!!!!
    Kissssssssss

    ReplyDelete