Friday, 12 July 2013

OOTD and rambling

Hot, hot, hot! But two days ago… cold, cold, cold!
How is everyone? I’ve been busy and a bit depressed, but it doesn’t matter.
First I’m just going to let one of my frustrations out. FREAKING PORTUGUESE CUSTOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My latest Korean order is almost a month and half late. No prospects of receiving it. I gave up on that! I just don’t understand why this happened. It’s a general problem because my sister is also waiting for her order that comes from China and she placed hers first. It has nothing to do with the online store whatsoever! I have a very complicated love/hate relationship with my country. This, is one of the many, many reasons…I won’t even bother to comment on our current situation; I don’t even know if I should laugh or cry, or both at once!
Done with that!

I went out into the street today wearing this:
I went out into the street today wearing this:
Plastic red bow on my head – Primark
Locket necklace – Alchemy
Cardigan – Green Coast, El Corte Ingles
Lace shorts – Chinese store
Socks – Calzedonia, stripes with a cute boat
Sneakers – Prmark, they have white stars

I knew these days would be colder but I did not think the temperatures would drop this much, so I came back home to change into this:
Red bow and necklace the same as above
Knitted sweater – my grandmother did it for herself many, many years ago, but I “borrowed it”
Jeans – Primark
Same shoes and socks as above
Even so, because the sweater has holes I felt cold! It’s very windy and it goes right through the sweater. Not very comfortable… but I love the sweater and use it any chances that I get!

Because of my late (probably will never arrive) order I was forced to search for other products and unfortunately, spend some money! So, I’ve been in a very bad mood, but I will show you what I bought in one of next posts. At least for now, my skin seems to like the products and no allergic reactions so far! Hopefully it will keep this way and will even do some good for my skin. I know my dermatologist would be happy, she only prescribes products by Uriage and Avene

Just a picture to show you my new haircut. Do you like it?

Bye everyone! See you on my next post!

Xana 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you really inspire me. I just can't get enough of you and your blog. It's pretty amazing here, my dear! :) <3

    Best wishes,
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete