Friday, 5 April 2013

First post of 2013


Since July. How shameful!
Today it will not be a review on a product, I’ll just ramble a little although I did buy quite a few products that I needed.

 This was a really harsh winter. Very cold, a lot of rain and it’s been sooooo long. We’re already in April and today was freezing, impossible to go outside. Such a beautiful sunny day but all everyone wants to do is stay at home. I’m also at that horrible time of the month, I feel so sick and it hurts so bad. Not even the sun cheers me much and the wind blows so hard it makes you feel like you are in a horror movie. Good to dry out the mountain of laundry that piled up due to the rainy days.

There was one small thing that made a bit happier today: the order I had placed on the 5th of March, has finally arrived! Very late, but it’s here. I’m sure customs held it to see what happened, however the ebay store was ready to return my money. I’ve been buying on ebay for a couple of years now and the stores that sell Asian cosmetics seem to be really good when it comes to costumer assistance. I never had any problems, never paid something that never arrived to its destination. This order was a shock that it took so long, but in the end the store said they would refund me, but luckily it arrived. If things keep up like this I will continue to by my skincare products through ebay.

The other day when I looked at my skin products, I realised they were mostly by Etude House. Seems I’ve grown accustomed to their products. They do have a huge variety available on ebay, their packaging drives crazy and my skin really likes this brand. And of course they are very pocket friendly. Everything put together it becomes quite hard to resist. Just a few days ago I decided to go to The Body Shop and bought a tee tree oil product jut to use it on those annoying pimples. It’s a very tiny bottle and it cost 7€. It’s supposed to dry and maybe remove the redness. It doesn’t dry them that fast, although they don’t look as red. Still, saw myself searching for the acne treatments by Etude House, yesterday.





 This is a picture I posted through an application I have on my Samsung Galaxy S3. The application is called Snapeee and it’s really fun to decorate all those cute photos. Found the wonderful world of purika that I was dying to try but never went to Japan. But, oh lucky me, there are loads of those for smartphones! YAY! It’s so handy and fun.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Easter. My year didn’t end well and it started worse, but I’ll keep my hopes up and be positive! I heard that a lot of people also had a horrible start this year. Let’s all be positive!
I should also take a picture of all the Etude House products I have and talk a little about my skin care routine.

Thanks everyone!

じゃ、ももちゃんでした.


1 comment:

  1. glad you are back and hope that the rest of the year will be good to you (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

    ReplyDelete