Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Sana and Etude House Powder_4

Coverage: Sana has a light to medium coverage and during the summer I used it alone with no bb cream or foundation beneath it. It would still cover my redness and a few minor spots. I used it for about 3 months without the bb cream and worked really well. Matte finish.
Etude House has matte finish and light coverage or none at all! Can only be used over foundation or bb cream. Tried using it alone twice and nothing. Doesn’t even-out the skin tone. On the other hand, when used over my bb cream works incredibly well!!! Only usable on top of foundations or bb creams. I don’t have a primer yet (REALLY WANT ONE) but I don’t think it will work just on top of that…
Tried doing swatches but as you see, you see NOTHING. The light in my room doesn’t help, tried other rooms and the result was same. Stupid phone camera…
So decided to try it like this!!! Worked. Have to tell you that used more Etude House than Sana and as you can see, Etude house is lighter and more sheer, really just to be used on top and not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment