Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Sana and Etude House Powder_3

Shade: Sana seems to be a bit a bit darker. I apologize for the pictures but I didn’t take any when it was still whole. But even if you search the product you can see that it’s a bit darker. No white cast whatsoever. Etude House is quite light, not for me, but you would have to be very white to use it. For darker people or if you get a bit of tan over the summer will not work. Does leave a bit (even on my face it’s hardly noticeable) of a white cast, which doesn’t bother me at all. It also depends on how much powder you apply.
The Sana powder you could apply more and still look natural, if you put too much Etude House powder you might look a bit ghastly and not natural at all.
Again I apologize immensely but I really forgot. Still you can tell that it’s a bit darker and more on the yellow tone. They actually call it beige on the site where I bought it
Etude House is lighter and doesn’t seem so yellowish. And as you can see it’s been a month and half and you can already see the bottom…

No comments:

Post a Comment