Wednesday, 19 October 2011

May the 18th. OOTD

I know… OLD! It’s October already!

Apparently it was still cold enough to use this:
 

  • Liz Lisa (リズリサ) one piece! Actually shorts on the bottom, it’s not exactly a dress… it’s called rompers, right? Sooooooooooooo immensely comfortable!!!! And warm. They look adorable, if you don’t mind me saying so, and no wind will be any trouble with these! They were sold as a winter item, so I can’t wait for the weather to cool down a bit to use them again! Bought through CLOBBA online.  No, I am not ashamed! Things are very hard around here and getting worst!

  • Tiny cute boots! The soles are not wood, something similar so they are not heavy at all. Perfect for walking around, just don’t run the marathon with them. Well… I certainly can’t!

  • Head piece by Parfois. Lovely and will look good with almost everything.

CLOBBA has been really good. Things are cheaper and by no means, regarding the items I already own, is the quality inferior. Actually it’s exactly the same, since their factories are in China anyway and the fabrics are the same.  And their winter collection is so pretty and cute and British and I LOVE British!!!!

じゃ、ももちゃんでした。



1 comment:

  1. cute dress! you should show the front as well!
    thanks for loving british lol

    ReplyDelete