Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Strawberry Cleanser 1


Hey everyone!!!
Yes, I know, neglecting this blog!
So toady I will be making a review about the strawberry “ice cream” cleanser.
When I bought the lovely strawberry box with the masks and cleanser, I had my eyes set on the masks themselves, the cleanser was a cute addition. The cleanser however, after all this time, has proven to be more than just a cute offer.
Presentation: simply adorable, as usual. I have written in the last post that it might become a bit dangerous. As you can see, it looks like ice cream. If anyone has kids, be very careful! When you open the box, it doesn’t get any better because it still looks and smells like ice cream! I have to fight the urge to eat it every time I wash my face. Still I thought this was just simply cute, wouldn’t do much. I was kind of getting ready to buy a real cleanser sooner or later!
I’m sorry for taking all this time to write this review but I thought it would be good to try it out for a while to see what kind of results it would bring. I was very surprised. In a good way!
So, is it good? Yes it is!
Please be so kind to follow to the next post... 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you, we have to try out products before we decide if we like them or not!
    the bad news is, when I buy this, I probably will taste it XD
    let's hope I don't end up poisoned in hospital XDDD

    ReplyDelete