Monday, 11 July 2011

Strawberry package! 2

The whole box brings 10 items.
4 aloe vera masks
4 strawberry masks
2 strawberry facial cleansers (different sizes, one of them is smaller, travel size)
4 of each, the ones that you can see through the box are the strawberry ones, the aloe are under them.

The two cleansers. A big one and the travel sized one, which I took to my other house, prevents from carrying them back and forth. They are exactly the same product, it’s just the size that changes.

Yes, it’s presented as ice cream!!!!! Again dangerous even for adults in my personal opinion, considering it smells really good and as I will show you DOES look like ice cream. Every time I wash my face, I must remind myself that IT’S NOT food!!!!!!!!
 

Please tell me I’m not crazy when I feel the urge to eat a bit!!!! It really looks delicious, right???? I mean, it even has a little spoon!!! 
The smell is not as strong as the masks, but it’s very pleasant. Those tiny red dots give a feeling of exfoliating your face. 
But I will make a proper review. Just wanted to show the lovely product I got for a VERY GOOD PRICE!!!! It costs 20 US dollars. With the shipping costs I paid around 20 euro, more or less. SO yes, I’m pretty pleased!!!!! 
 
I will again THANK TAM CHAN!!! You have been an amazing friend! She introduced me to this store . http://shop.ebay.com/alphabeautyuk/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

It has a lot of choice from really great brands, from cheaper to luxury goods! Still when I say cheaper, by no means are they of less quality. However, they do sell most things cheaper than other stores. I don’t like to badmouth people, but I’ve seen huge differences on prices for this strawberry package I bought! I recommend this store, as the lovely Tam chan did for me. And they were fast! A week and half, including the weekend.
So for now this is it! THANKS AGAIN TAM CHAN!!!


じゃ、ももちゃんでした
 



   
 

1 comment:

  1. My dear friend, I'm so glad you are happy with your purchase! I'm glad you are pleased with alpha beauty uk, I remember being a bit nervous the first time I placed an order!!

    but WOW, that facial cleanser looks so YUMMY! It looks so real, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete