Sunday, 8 May 2011

Miyavi's concert clothes

Since I have the chance, here goes another post.
The clothes we wore for the Miyavi concert (17th of March 2011)!!! the concert was amazing, has I said in a previous post. Just hope more JRockers follow him and come to Portugal too. And that he also returns!
Let’s see if I remember them:
  • Hair band by Stradivarius; was very cheap and it has little bow made of lace.
  • Shirt by Stradivarius; really pretty and fresh
  • Short shorts by Lefties; they have some pretty cute and cool things at very low prices.
  • Tights by Calzedonia
  • Boots (that I love soooooooo much and they are soooooooo old) by C&A
  • The little scarf on my waist I don’t remember where it’s from, but again, countless years.
With me is my lovely (middle) sister Ipa chan!!!
じゃ、ももちゃんでした。

No comments:

Post a Comment