Sunday, 8 May 2011

A long time, I know

I’m so sorry!!!!!!!!! But my computer is coming close to its end and only works for short periods of time, leaving little time to do everything I need to do with the computer. Unfortunately, it will take time until I can buy another one.

For some reason the photo won’t upload the right way, so sorry.
Well this was my long-awaited tartan dress!!! I’ve always wanted one of these. They’re simply gorgeous. So this year I could not resist it and bought one through CLOBBA online store. He’s has a very good service!!!

  • Lovely dress is by Dear Celine: it’s very warm, only suitable for winter of course.
  • Shirt is by Studio Classic, I believe you’ve seen it before.
  • Tights and socks, both black, are by Calzedonia, as usual
  • And the lovely black Aerosoles shoes.
  • On my head, a Bijou Brigitte hairband (already broke but bought a new one)
This is it, for this post. I will make a tiny review on a lipbalm I bought at Pretty and Cute, hopefully still today!

じゃ、ももちゃんでした。

1 comment:

  1. it's a lovely dress! I don't think I've heard of Clobba, I'll look it up!

    ReplyDelete