Sunday, 8 May 2011

Lioele SunShine Lip Essence

A tiny review since I don’t think there is that much to say about a lipbalm.
Here goes
The always cute and adorable package!!! I totally lose myself over “insignificant” things like these. All the writings and explanations are in Korean and it says “made in Korea”.  The lipbalm, as you can see, has a bit of pink reflexes. Looks really cute. But does it work,, is it good?
And yes, the liquid is pink as well!!!
Well for my lips, it works. It’s no sticky at all, which is a very good thing. Again I can’t tell you the exact smell, something in the line of strawberries and berries. For me, it’s definitely not too strong and when I got it I would apply it constantly because of the smell!!! However that was the only reason, because after applying, it lasts hours. Now, since these things cost money and have to come from afar, I have reduced to what I really need, which is about 3 to 4 times a day. It’s not the best I’ve tried, but I would buy it again. But my lips seem to be a bit softer though. Doesn’t leave the lips with any colour, spite the fact that it’s pink, just leaves them shiny!

Hope this helped.
じゃ、ももちゃんでした。

1 comment:

  1. next time do a swatch!
    I'm glad you're happy with your purchase!
    oh, the cupcakes on the other blog look so yummy!
    and I'm still sulking over the fact that you fit in children's clothes XDDD

    ReplyDelete