Monday, 21 March 2011

Fur, Miyavi and BB cream!

On the 1st of March the cold angrily returned!!!!!

The brown dress was bought at El Corte Ingles. Winter dress but short however. No, I can’t bend with it, not that I would, since girls should not do that even when picking something that fell, from the ground. Still, since I use it with very opaque tights, there is no problem whatsoever!
Meanwhile the weather has become warmer for these last few days but will not last…


The Miyavi concert on Thursday WAS AMAZING!!!!!!! WE LOVED IT, HE’S A GENIOUS, THE CONCERT WAS AWESOME!!!!! MIYAVI ROCKS!


The package arrived on Friday, but we only got it on Saturday when we returned our mother home. Ipa went upstairs to pick it up and we couldn’t wait to open the box!!!! Yes, just like two little kids on Christmas morning and NO, we are not ashamed! We were very excited to try it the goodies that came inside!
I will make a proper review about it later. Since I’ve only used it twice, it’s still a bit too early to say if it really is good or not and show you the colour and all those things.

Day one (yesterday) we were amazed. FIRST OF ALL we tried it on our hands Saturday afternoon and left it there until we went to bed, to see if there would be any allergic reaction.. There was none (I did panic due to the colour because it seemed to dark. It is not, it blends beautifully). So yesterday we decided to use it on our faces after our daily routine. My sister is like snow white, or worst! It was not dark for her, not even close. Her face was white, but with a healthy glow. It did cover a lot of her pimples. Mine is a bit darker but it still became beautiful!!!! It was very hot day and returning to Lisbon, driving the car with the sun straight at me, it was horrible and sweaty.

Conclusion, no oil on my face when I got home, no oil on my face at night when I went to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first time it has ever happened!!! Let’s just hope it continues to work well!

じゃ、ももちゃんでした。
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, the BBcream sounds great!

    ReplyDelete